Hillcrest Pantry Needs
Hillcrest transitional housing offers a pantry for its residents. They are currently very low on items. Please consider picking a few things up while you buy your groceries this week. We will have a basket in which to leave items on Sunday. Thank you so much for all you do for the community of Lee’s Summit. Please speak with Glenda Danella or any other member of our women’s group for more information.
- Kids snacks ( like fruit snacks, fruit cups, pudding cups)
- Toilet paper/paper towels
- laundry soap/fabric softener sheets
- dish soap
- canned meats (like tuna, chicken )
- sloppy joe mix, taco seasoning, etc.
- kid – friendly cereal (fruit loops etc.)
- drink mixes ( like Kool-aid, fruit juices)
- instant oatmeal, pancake mix
- spaghetti sauce, canned broth
- boxed dinners, spaghetti-o’s, ravioli etc.
- cooking oil
- canned fruit
- cooking soups (cream of chicken, mushroom, etc)
- deodorant, shavers, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner
- liquid dish soap
- feminine hygiene products
- storage bags, zip lock sandwich & gallon freezer
- cleaning supplies (glass cleaner, toilet, bathroom, all purpose cleaner)
- trash bags
- kitchen and contractor size mops, brooms, dust pans
- diapers up to size 6